Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I'm such in the mood for smoothies these days that different ingredients are running through my mind often.  What came to me first  were strawberries. And yogurt.... yummmm! I think strawberries are often what comes to mind first when you think of smoothies. Different variations but all very delicious! And so I made mine.


I used about a cup strawberries. Hulled and sliced. And two cups yogurt. A little squirt of honey to sweeten. Oh and also about hmmm... I dunno... about 10 to 12 ice cubes. Then, blend... blend... pulse a bit. And some more till you get the consistency that you desire. The smoother, the better. that's me. So after my smoothie was done, I popped it into the freezer for about 10 minutes. I did not exactly time it. It's to make it a bit more... hmmm... what's the word... freezie! If that's  even a word. Haha! That's how to describe this smoothie best though. After  you've put it in the freezer, it's gonna be a freezie smoothie!


So that gave me some time to look for a tall cup. And my straw. A pink one at that! And so... et voila!


No comments:

Post a Comment